Sunday, July 26, 2015

Alternative Workouts: Pole Dance for Fitness | No comments:

www.lunagetsfit.us

 Pole Dancing

"Life is like dancing. If we have a big floor, many people will dance. Some will get angry when the rhythm changes. But life is changing all the time."




 




Answer these rhetorical questions...

Q. How many Pole Dancers do you know?
A. I have to say I know plenty. 

Q. How many have you watched perform either live, television or internet?
A.  I have to say I have watch many, many performances. 

Q. How many had excess weight issues or were unfit? 
A. I don't know any overweight pole dancers. Them ladies are so fit its sick!!!



www.lunagetsfit.us
Sleek and Unique
I have seen more than 30 different strippers in my lifetime, maybe more. I will not disclose where or on what occasions. Just know I enjoy any nice performances no matter the venue. If I take 30 to work with, then zero of them had excess weight problems. Two looked unfit, but my further study revealed that they had danced all day long and so was tired. So to be fair to my research, there's no overweight pole dancers. Disagree if your statistics claim otherwise and remember to support your argument with evidence. I have hardcore evidence and the authority! There is one reason these statistics are undeniably true. Because I say so.  I have the assurance to say so because I have done extensive research to support my findings! It was hard work going to studio's, clubs and my cousins backyard boogie where Uncle Terence "business partner" Snowflake preforms for the whole party. Yes ladies and gentlemen I am a pole dancer fan. I did not say stripper because a lady dancing near a pole isn't interesting. No, I am talking flexibility, strength, athleticism and sexy all wrap up in a beautiful package.

The reason is simple pole dancing is fitness for the strong.  I believe I am terribly strong so time to learn. If this seems incredible to you, then just stay tuned and go ahead to discover why pole dancing should not just be a "stripper" thing but everyone’s activity. It can help you build confidence in your looks and add tone to your body which will go a long way in helping you live a healthy life. Quite interesting pole dancing can take the place of most free weights. The pole is a total gym for women who dare to try.

Q. Isn’t pole dancing entertaining? 
A. Heck yeah, I entertain my mom everytime my big as hit the floor.

You can do it at home alone or to some audience to earn you some dimes with you hubby. The fact here is, you will stay fit. But how exactly does it work? The answer to this question can best be described in four words. Lipolysis, thermogenesis, exercise and consistency. I’ll explain them below, adding details on how each one of them occurs or why it is important.

Lipolysis: is the process by which lipids which constitute fats are broken down in the body to release energy. Holding the pole while dancing to the top and down and vice versa requires a lot of energy. This creates a deficiency that sparkles breakdown of the lipids to fill the gap.

Thermogenesis: is the process by which the body produces heat. Vigorous pole dancing steps up metabolism to break down food contents to give energy that in turn produces the heat that leads to sweating. This way, muscle become lean and strong thus warding off excess weight.

www.lunagetsfit.us

Exercising consistency is critical in this. You need regular sessions with the pole to achieve better results. You need to learn best pole dancing practices and make this an regular exercise routine. You also need consistency so that your body will start to change for the better. Right now is the best time to get started and to top it off it's entertaining way to keep yourself fit. Luckily I have a friend who owns a studio in Burbank CA, so I can learn new and fun techniques anytime I want. Have a blast and pole dance!!!