Thursday, July 16, 2015

Food Diary: Day 1-3 | No comments:

Food Diary Day 1-3

BMI:40.7 Morbidly Obese
BMR: 1733 Cals
RMR: 1933 Cals
Goal Weight: 170
Current Weight: 265




Objective: BMI and RMR are not the same, but almost the same. Confusing right! Anyway BMR(Basal Metabolic Rate) measures your caloric output needed to keep you alive. RMR(Resting Metabolic Rate) measures you caloric output needed to keep you alive as well as other small task you may do in that 24 hour period. Example of BMR is your heart beating and circulation of blood throughout your body. Example of RMR same thing but this time your watching TV or using the bathroom and eating. See, same thing just different. My objective using this math is to eat the same amount of calories needed to keep me alive at my goal weight, and not at my current. Current weight is 265, when I started this blog I was 302 pounds. I still have quite a bit of weight to lose, but I am positive a food diary will help me stay on track. Caloric intake should be no less than 1800 and no more than 2000.


Grocery List

Day 1 
Breakfast: Bagel Sandwich

Snack: Handful of Raisins

Lunch: Chicken Barley Soup

Snack: Raisin and Banana

Dinner: Chicken Dinner with Quinoa and Zucchini


Calorie Total: 1767

Day 2 

Breakfast: Fruit Smoothie

Snack: Raisin, tootsie pop

Lunch: Chicken With Wild Rice

Snack: Apple

Dinner: Whitting Filet, Asparagus Sauteed Mushroom, Roasted red potato.

Calorie Total: 1721

Day 3
Breakfast: Peanut Butter on Whole Wheat Toast and Fruit Salad

Snack: Apple

Lunch: Chicken Barley Soup and Fruit

Snack: Mango and Two Plums

Dinner:Veggie Burger Sandwich and Garden Salad.

Calorie Total: 1843

No comments:

Post a Comment