Friday, July 24, 2015

Recipes: Awesome Salmon Stir Fy Dinner. | No comments:

Salmon Fish Stir Fry Dinner



I made my 2 year old and mom our favorite dinner tonight, Salmon Fish Stir Fry. Although I don't own a Wok or any traditional asian cooking tools to prepare this meal, my family loves when I cook this meal. 

Ingredients:
Half Cup of all these vegetables...
1. Broccoli
2. Snow Peas
3. Sliced Carrots
4. Bok Choy
5. Mushrooms
Then...
  • Half of a onion
  • Any color bell pepper, I prefer yellow.
  • 2 cloves or more
  • Pepper
  • Any Asian flavored marinade sauce you prefer, I have my own I created from scratch. 
  • 6oz of Salmon Fish.
Please put the salmon in last, I can't stand overcooked salmon. Most restaurant never cook salmon right. Even high priced restaurant should be ashamed how they prepare this lovely tasty fish. Please watch video below, and if you have a better way to prepare this dish, please feel free to share. contact@lunagetsfit.us






No comments:

Post a Comment