Sunday, May 31, 2015

My Life: I need my fitness back!!! | No comments:



Weight Gain After Baby

I have to admit I did use my baby as an excuse not to work out.  I love him and he is such a sweet being; but he does not deserve the blame for my inactivity. My excuses have caused me to be grotesquely out of shape and sick. In fact, in the medical world I am considered morbidly obese. Being 87 pounds overweight hurts; I can feel every single pound. Enough is enough!






After I had my son in 2013, I gained approximately 60 pounds. Now is 2014 and I have gained an extra 30 pounds to top it off! It was my inability to get up and get moving. I ache and hurt in places I never did before my skin looks horrible and I can’t sleep. Time for a change, and I want people to go on my workout journey with me. Share in my successes as well as my struggles. I am going to make this process very cheesy, so if you're not up for the cheese maybe should back out now.


My fiancee is a special kind of person, fitness trainer, coach and motivator...god I love him! He has to be at wits end with my shenanigans. He has such success motivating others; but can’t seem to help me. What he didn't seem to understand was I had to save myself. All he needs to do at this point is love and support me. But like most good men they want to fix everything. But I do appreciate him for trying hard, and sticking through the whole postpartum depression issue.
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiL1JvMeopm1Nc9mmECjSebx58lT5-OHqx6PcEx6aTfADyiEBnm31nkInWT7x1_0REKCapXWQBnu39hZXRDI6d9G6oQJPVrTkc-56JTOjo2BO8YgavV3ndi5Wts4IAkOWRg4QT6B54QGyc/s640/blogger-image-1994674169.jpg

"Daddy is in my bed"
 
I have a lot of friends in the fitness and sports industry. I love watching them workout and to hear about their nutritional needs. It sometimes feels like I never left the team after I had my pride and joy. I have to say I wasn't always this big, but I was never small. Which was okay with me, I think curves are beautiful. I used to workout with these wonderful people and have the most fun ever. Although I could never keep up with some of the advance moves, it was always fun trying. Some of my wonderful friends get paid just to be in shape. How nice would it be to get a couple of hundred just to work on my core strength. 


I decided I would pay myself to get in shape. I will reward myself with bonuses when I hit small goals. I will surround myself with everything healthy and fit. I will get my mind, body and soul back in balance. Being fit isn't just about the body and looking good. Mental and spiritual fitness is like looking good on the inside. I will consult professionals on how to proceed and record every pivotal moment. This should be fun restructuring a new me. A new outlook has me excited. Learn, watch and listen with me.

 Luna Gets Fit!!!