Monday, July 20, 2015

My Life: After My First 31 Days Fitness | No comments:

         

On Sale Today!

Free eBook Promotion Dates: 
July 21st- July24th 
Get Your Copy Soon!
Fitness eBook

 

 

After A Month Long Fitness Results

Luna's before weight loss
Before
Luna with her baby
After


31 Days is up and I feel great, I lost over 10lbs and a bunch of inches from my waist hips and arms.

                                                                                                                                                                                          
Beautiful Woman
Before
After


Using so of my professional connections I wrote an eBook documenting everything I did to lose the 16 pounds and some inches in one month. You can check it out...






No comments:

Post a Comment