Saturday, June 27, 2015

Grocery List: My budget | No comments:

 Groceries and Recipes


I heard a family on one of the food documentaries I like to watch, complain that it was cheaper to buy fast food for their family, than going grocery shopping. I almost believed them until I went to El Pollo Loco an spent $30 on a meal that barely last my family of 3 two days. I did what I thought was impossible. I created 12 different low calories meals made with 1 grocery list. All under $100. Most of the food was prepared ahead of time and frozen. The meals where highly nutritional and easy to make.  I will map out exactly what I did, and you will be the judge if this can work for you. 

Fresh and Easy
Smart and Final

Grocery List: $93.42, watch out for sales.
This is what my family likes to eat, so use this as a guide...okay!
Reasonable Grocery List



Oatmeal Recipes
Breakfast: Portion sizes are not my expertise, but be reasonable in your eating. You know what too much is, and if you don't seek an expert please.



Lunch Ideas
Lunch: Simple and Tasty
Dinner Recipes
Dinner: Should be the smaller portion for the day. Or so I heard!

Snacks: Anything with fruits or nuts makes for a perfect snack. I eat them 3 times a day, between meals. Carrots or Celery sticks are great. I also like granola, not on the grocery list, but easy to make. 
I love Alton Browns Recipes from the food network.